I can work with clients on complete projects from initial concept through completion as well as 1-time design sessions.
Initial design consultation
Full-set of working drawings, if required
1-TIME DESIGN SESSIONS
Transforming your kitchen, into the gorgeous, elegant, tricked out space you want it to be. This will get big cheers from your family and friends who will be really excited for your next party!
Creating serenity and calm in your master bath, and soothing harmony between you and the hubs. Now that long soak in the tub will include bubbles and champagne.
Bringing sexy back to the master bedroom with soothing sheets, pretty lamps, glam touches, with fabrics and furniture, and window treatments. You will surely seek out this space for comfort at the end of a long day, and rise up in the morning feeling refreshed.
Ready to get started? Hit this yellow button!
There are several key elements We utilize in order to ensure an anxiety-free experience for our clients.
Our 15 STEP PROCESS
- Home visit
- Signing of agreement, receipt of retainer and commencement of project
- Trade Day | On-site measurements, photos and final design check
- Execution of floor plans and elevations, sourcing of fabrics and furnishings
- Presentation of estimates and furnishings/materials; collection of deposits
- Placement of orders for furniture, fabrics, accessories, art, etc
- Budget check
- Initiation of construction and renovation
- Installation of design elements, receipt of orders
- Furniture placement & styling
- Client reveal
- Walk through and issue spotting
- Resolving issues
- Client closure meeting and presentation of final invoices
- Presentation of Client Binder and thank you
We utilize Chief Architect for the actual plans behind your design project. Be it renovating a kitchen or bath, building out a wine cellar, wall moldings and trim, you name it! This way you can visualize your project, and we can provide plans to our vetted contractor.
This also allows us to work with your favorite contractor or architect.
Using IVY, which is a project management software specifically for interior design projects. A client portal is created for you, so you can approve products for your project and easily pay invoices via bank ACH transfer or credit card.